06 November 2007

You're invited to join the TiGor's hunting party!

Greetings! I'm Tim 'TiGor' Gordon, an incredibly vicious creature sometimes said to be so #^&! nice to everyone it makes people sick!

You may have been invited here, directed here, found your own way in, or just got stuck here by your own devices...however it may have happened, you're here. And so am I! No worries, though - this 'tiger' that doesn't bite as long as you don't. In fact, you'll find I'm about as cool a cat you'll ever encounter. Enjoy yourself as you snoop around in my enclosure -you'll probably come away in better shape than when you arrived. Who said tigers are dangerous?

Granted, some things you're better off not knowing. That last question might be better if left rhetorical. There are people in this world who no doubt would consider me to be extremely dangerous for a number of reasons, not the least of which is that I'm a writer! C'mon, you know there's hardly anyone older than about twelve who hasn't heard that old adage about the pen and the sword...

There's no denying that I view the world through a different lens. No, it's not neccesarily rose colored. Nor is it blue, amber, or any other color. It may seem slightly tinted sometimes, but it's actually ground a bit differently than the ones everyone else views life with. Clarity seems to be the redeeming trait in mine, and I'm big on sharing!

The TiGor Talks is predicated toward current events, evaluated by both an astute political mind and a consummate observer of the human condition. Just about anything is fair game for the TiGor. Tigers are amongst the most avid hunters in nature, and usually they tend to be independent and noctournal, like me. However, if the hunting's good, tigers are known to cooperate and share the rewards. You can share the rewards I get through my pondering of our times by reading along as I update with new posts when I find something I feel is worth examining, and you are more than welcome to ask questions and leave comments so we can look at them and share them with everyone. Comment directly or send me personal email at theTiGor@gmail.com

Want to join my hunting party?

The TiGor

No comments: